Thursday, April 17, 2008

Shots

Yesterday was the appointment for my shot. I would be dishonest if I said it was bad. I had visions of this one foot needle about 3 inches thick being jabbed into my bones haha but no just a tiny pin prick for the numbing stuff, some strange pressure while they injected some contrast to make sure it was in joint and then some tingly pressure while they injected the steroid and more numbing stuff.
And then when it was all done was when it started hurting haha. But it wasn't terribly bad. I think the worst part was the 2.5 hour drive home. By then I just plain wanted to be home. When we did get home I took a nap before the kids got home and was at walmart a few hours later so I guess it didn't slow me down much at all haha. Now today I feel fine for now but I get to start the Physical Therapy so this should be interesting.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear that, Jamie. Hope the therapy helps, too. When will you notice whether it's helping you? I sure hope it all helps you. Glad you are home and that it went smoothly (big needles and all).

Alexis Jacobs said...

You are such a big girl. No way I could have done that.

Hope the therapy starts helping. ((hugs))