Monday, August 20, 2007

Back from Vacation

We got back late Wednesday evening. Of course we have busy bee's trying to get everything together for school starting the following Wednesday. I think we are done (knock on wood) but I am now having major jet lag. But I wanted to share a small sample of pictures to come. These are from W. Virginia somewhere lol I know that sounds bad but on the way home we were weaving in and out of Maryland, Pennsylvania, and W. Virgina so it was a bit confusing. Anyway, for some reason at 8 am this struck me as some of the most beautiful scenery I have seen in forever. It was a cool 54 degrees at the time and I had just come from over 100 degree days so I was shivering my butt off to take these but well wort it.







2 comments:

Alexis Jacobs said...

Such pretty pictures! Glad you made it back safely.

Unknown said...

beautiful.