Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Truth

So I previously posted about my search for the perfect Christmas tree.

I am not having much luck. I found one I liked but it's a gazillion dollars.
(OK not a gazillion but $399 so that's pretty close when talking about a tree)

I have gone to every store in town and it's down to the $$$ one or one that's not much less that I loved but it's in Springfield which isn't too far away but I hate to go when I don't really have the time right now.

There for all of this has me in a very BAH HUM BUG mood. I actually change the channel when Christmas music come on the radio. I have purchased only two Christmas presents so far. I have done absolutely NO DECORATING. And the worst part is to be honest I have no desire.

Not sure what exactly my hang up this year but I need to get over it. My kids are getting very angry with me.

Has anyone else had this feeling before? Or now? How did you get over it??

3 comments:

Alexis Jacobs said...

Well you know how much I am a grinch at Christmas anymore. I honestly find it easier to not decorate until closer to Christmas. Maybe we can drink alot and decorate next week. :)

Brigitte said...

Aww, I know just how you feel. I wish I could just skip Christmas. I think the buying presents for adult members of my husband's family is what bums me out the most!!! BTW what does a $399 tree get you? Does it pour shots or something?

Jamie said...

No no shot pouring tree. Actually a $399 tree doesn't come with much lmao just the branches, lights and the stand lmao!! you can see it here
http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_9990000055679411P?keyword=christmas+trees

but it sure is a dandy haha.