Here is the briefing of the Frederick house of late:
- Hannah refuses to wear socks , pants, tights, or sweaters or coats. The "touch" her skin. big old fat Mark sigh ..........................
- I had to go shopping to purchase her long skirts and dresses not such an easy task as one might think especially in winter. What has happened to children's fashion? there are some pretty ugly things out there.
- I realized that I have almost entirely payed Ashley's show choir tuition. Now to take out a lone for the price of tickets to attend her shows......
- I have to work Bingo on Black Friday to go towards a Show Choir trip that my daughter is not going to.... no no logic on my part there.
- I made a big decision that Ashley WASN'T going on trip and I am sticking to my guns despite the booster club trying to beat me into changing my mind.
- I picked up a permanent work study at work so I now work 36 hours a week ARG what was I thinking...... does that mean I am full time now or still part time??
- We had a scare with the Washing Machine and I thought she was a goner. Luckily she has been revived and going strong. The thought of getting a new one sent me in panic.
- I think the biggest deal I will be getting on Black Friday is new tires. What does that say about me? haha sounds kind of red necked.
- We are having Thanksgiving Dinner at the Cracker Barrel again this year ........... (another of Mark's sighs here)
That about sums up what's been on my mind lately. Not much of anything as you can tell.