Sunday, April 1, 2007

Happy April Fools Day!!!

Where have I been? I got a new puppy and have been playing mommy!!

ok April Fools we know I am not THAT CRAZY!! 2 dogs, and 2 cats, and 2 kids is enough for me haha

I have no clue where I have been. Just yesterday I realized I haven't been to Target in 2 weeks!!! I hope they didn't go under w/out me!!

I guess just working, cleaning, keeping up with kids, the usual has kept me so busy I haven't been getting on the computer.

Last weekend we did a clean house on Saturday, and yard work Sunday. Then for about 3 days when I was home we were outside not doing much of anything enjoying the BEAUTIFUL weather we had.

Friday, I took a just for me day and went to Springfield for my Book sale (it was a dud this year) and then off to the Mall where I proceeded to lock myself out of my car and had to wait 2 hours for Mark to make it over to let me in van. Then by the time we got home I was so exhausted from shopping while waiting, and stress that was it for me.

Saturday we had my Great Grandma's 90th! Birthday Party. Shockingly almost all the family came. This means people who didn't talk to each other for a year got to spend time together it was nice.

Then today I have been Betty Home Maker. I made cupcakes for the girls to decorate to celebrate Spring, then I made up 4 loaves of homemade bread, to have with dinner and freeze to make up for my lack of cooking for the past 3 days haha.

So that pretty much sums it up!
Hopefully I will be better next week. Will keep everyone updated and have a great week!

3 comments:

Alexis Jacobs said...

Man those cupcakes look awesome!!!! I miss your cooking **sniff sniff** Think you can send me some?

Leesha said...

Happy 90th B-Day J's Grandma!!! That is awesome!

Those cupcakes do look yummy! The girls did a wonderful job decorating them.

I heard Targets stock were down last week...LMAO. Get back in there and do your share! LOL

Unknown said...

Ah-hem. I would have went with you to s'field and then at least after we locked the keys in the car, we could have just kept shopping together until mark got there :) I hope he wasn't toooooo upset. Can't wait to get together...