Friday, January 19, 2007

Sewing Class

For Christmas Ashley received a sewing machine with the deal that she was not to ask me for instructions. Sewing is NOT MY THING. yes I know how to so but no I don't enjoy it.

So we started sewing class. Its a pretty good deal in the fact that someone else is teaching her how to sew, not in my house, and its only $12.50 for a two hour session. So the projects have begun.

the first class yielded this jewel

isn't it a beauty? haha its actually pretty cute and matches her room and it only cost me about $17 when it's all said and done lmao! What a deal for a gen-u-ine pillow case




Today was our 2nd class. This project was a bit longer. The 2 hour class lasted 2 hours 45 min. Now I didn't have to pay extra but dang....... entertaining Hannah in the Joann's for almost 3 hours sucked big time.




But look at the fab-u-lous hand bag we have around the house. And such a steal of a deal. What would you expect to pay for a one of a kind, no other in the world like it tote bag?? How about a grand total of...........
........... $28.50



OMG LMAO am I insane?? let's see what other type of bag I could get for $28.50



How about this photo tote for $14.95


Or this one for $24.60 ! (ok I actually like this and am thinking of ordering one) haha












Anyway I guess it's the fact that Ashley enjoy's doing this that counts and not the beauty of the items right??

3 comments:

Alexis Jacobs said...

OMG I want that photo tote.

WTG Ash :-)

Leesha said...

WOW Ashley is really good! I'm impressed by her work.

Maybe its time to hit Wal-mart for a $3 pattern and some fabric. Looks like she's ready!

Unknown said...

Aww...the experience and the memories that she will have from this is worth the moolah imo. Great job, Ash!