Friday, January 12, 2007

Little Miss Sunshine



OK so some of you may know that we are doing both the Nexflix and Blockbuster programs. We are comparing to see which is the better deal. So far Blockbuster is winning Hands down.

We got Little Miss Sunshine in the mail yesterday. I don't know why exactly I picked it other than I kept seeing the promos for it and it looked intriguing.

So last night I popped it in the DVD player. From the first frame it had me hooked. Mark as well, he had just pulled the comforter over his head to go to sleep as it started.

I am not quite sure what it is about this movie but by the end you are tearing up chanting "go Olive, go."

I laughed my butt off in some places and felt so sad in others. I think its just plain real. You can relate to the simple characters in different ways for different reasons.

So in short, if you have seen the cover, and thought "hmm what's the big hoopla about", rent it, watch it, cheer Olive on!

No comments: