Thursday, December 14, 2006

Christmas Spirit

I think I have lost my Christmas Spirit. Has anyone seen it??

I am not sure if this is because of all that happened at the begining of the month with the no power for a week or what but my batteries to keep the C spirit going has ran out. Is it over yet?? Can I crawl into bed, pull the covers over my head and some one yell for me to come out when its over??
No I haven't finished my Shopping. (I think if I don't have your gift yet, your not getting one)
No I haven't done my Baking. (I just spent $60 on freaking condiments, I don't think I want to go spend that much on s***to bake and give away)
No I haven't finished my Decorating. (and at this point I am not going to)
No I am not done Wrapping Presents (do I have to?)

Can we say BAH HUMBUG. Is this something with age or am I in a funk?

2 comments:

Alexis Jacobs said...

I am not even close to being done with shopping and all our presents that we do have are still shoved in the closest. No wrapping here.

But hey, enjoy yourself tonight!!

Unknown said...

Sorry you're not in the spirit. May have something to do with feeling ucky, too? I think we've been through the wringer already, too, with our ice hoopla, so that kinda dampers things. Keep your head up...Christmas cheer will come your way cuz I'll bring it! lol And we'll go out this week, ok?

And hey, thanks for linking me!