Sunday, May 20, 2007

I wish I had a graphic of someone peeking their head thru a crack in the door. That's how I feel about my blog. I am peeking in briefly to let you all know I am still around just very busy. A, hats off to you for always getting what you do done. I don't know how you do it.

This last week was hectic with trips, trips, dentist visits, counseling, and more trips haha. This next week is trips, trips, play day, class trip, whew and then 4 glorious days off. The only thing I positively need to accomplish is get my stinking garden planted. Yes I know it should have been in by now but my spot is COMPLETELY grown over with weeds and grass so I need to dig up my entire area.

I did go shopping for myself!! Can you believe this?? Now I did go shopping on Saturday only to find myself w/o any money or any way to pay so it was a cheep day haha. But I made up for it today with deals left and right. And it was shopping that I (I used to believe that every woman did this but I am learning I am wrong its just the women in my family with the huge knockers) haven't done in forever. I bought new bra's and panties. Now I know what your thinking, Jamie you can buy bra's right here in Decatur. But those of you with the big girls up front, My pal A convinced me to go into a Lane Bryant and try on some of their padded push up bra's last year..or was it the year before? Anyway much to my arguing I did (I mean when you already have alot why do you need to shove them to your chin and padd them as well?) and fell in love. There is something magical about the padding being just thick enough that when you wash them and yes I am so bad and will change my ways, but I throw them in the wash in with everything else and after well over a year of being washed this way they still look new. Not wrinkled, caved in or falling apart like so many others. The straps DO NOT DIG IN YOUR SHOULDERS, and you hardly realize the underwire is there. Have I gushed enough?? OK on with the day LOL (go buy Lane Bryant Bra's ......subliminal message over )

Sigh I know the girls don't NEED cropped cardigan sweaters in May but at under $5 each from GAP who can pass right?? Even at 2 each it was cheaper than one at original price.

Anyway hope everyone is doing well and gearing up for summer!!
Have a great week everyone and I will catch up on the big weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for peeking in :) Hope to talk to you soon . .

Alexis Jacobs said...

I hope things slow down for you soon. ((hugs)) Glad you did something for YOU. You deserve it.