Thursday, April 12, 2007

From the mouth's of babes.

From time to time Hannah says something that just makes me laugh and say "wow I am so lucky to be her mom"


Example

The other night Mark and I were lying in bed watching TV (shocker!). He had something Hannah wanted and he said to her I will give it to you if you give me something that goes here (insert him pointing to his cheek)
She said "hmmm" he said "Hannah what can you give me that goes here?" (again insert him pointing to his cheek)
With a big jump up in the air and her eyes all aglow she said................... "SHAVING CREAM??".
I thought I was going to die.
He said "no Hannah I meant a kiss." She then said "Oh well can I give you money instead?"

Boy I love that girl.

1 comment:

Alexis Jacobs said...

Too funny!! I miss Nan ((sniff sniff))