Sunday, February 18, 2007

Snow days

Glorious Snow Days.
Yes it snowed another 4 inches on Saturday. Joy Joy
OK its not really that bad I know I am nuts. It gives me a reason to not go anywhere or have to do anything. I can lay around, be lazy and watch non-stop movies and read. (my favorites)
However, as you can tell I did get talked into a sledding adventure.


What was the best was how the snow was so deep someone grooved out a path so the kids would only go thru a certain way so there wasn't kids every which way with potential to get hit.




Afterwards, I drove by CAT to get some picts of the always giant snow piles from plowing the parking lots.
A, these picts are just for you. To grasp the size, check out the light pole buried on the right haha.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nelson Park????????????? where we use to take Bryan and you??????? that was over 20 years ago boy am I old but still rember snow like that

Anonymous said...

well that was REMEMBER NOT REMBER told you I was old

Alexis Jacobs said...

Looks like a blast!! Glad you guys had fun. Ha ha about the Cat parking lot.

Leesha said...

We were going to hit the hills too, but Josie wanted to ride the 4wheelers instead.

She also loves for us to pull her on the sled with the 4wheeler...LOL.

Looks like you had fun!

Unknown said...

HOW FUN! And in time before it melted!!